<META name=”Graves for Congress” content=”Stephen Graves, Republican US Congressional candidate for NY District 7.”><META name=”keywords” content=”Stephen Graves, republican, congress, election”> The Republican & Conservative Endorsed Candidate for NY District 5
Make your voice heard…
Be sure to check out my new BLOG!
My name is STEPHEN GRAVES and I need your Vote for US Congress on November 2 …
- I want to be your voice in our government. Too many politicians believe that because they have been in office forever they don’t have to answer to you anymore. Instead they listen to party bosses and special interests that give them money rather than fighting for their constituents. That is why they are constantly voting against common sense legislation that would help real people in their own districts while voting for tax increases and regulations that hurt people in their own districts. We can do better then this and we will.
If you will elect me I will work night and day for you to:
- Cut taxes and regulations for small businesses, middle class families and seniors to create jobs and opportunity.
- Reform the Immigration bureaucracy to ensure a quicker, safer, clearer, and fairer system.
- Push for better schools including charter schools and vouchers to help our children get the education they deserve and to empower their parents.
- Reform Healthcare by getting Seniors and working families preventative care, control costs by curtailing the excesses of trial lawyers that are bankrupting the system and extend coverage options for small businesses, the self-employed and others in need.
- Safeguard Social Security benefits for current and future retirees by allowing the option of private management accounts for a portion of earnings to ensure the system remains solvent and meets its obligations. A promise made must be a promise kept!
- Keep the US actively engaged and working constructively with the many countries of origin our residents have ties with. The 5th Congressional District is one of the most demographically diverse in the Country.
- Ensure that sufficient federal money and attention is focused on keeping NYC safe from terrorism. This is New York – not Montana!
Please be sure to get out and vote in November!
Last updated: ]]>
Copyright 2004 | Graves for Congress